Berlin Amplifier & Cabinet
What you see is the result of long months of work and Duesenberg engineering. The frame of this amp is made from wood which we then painted with a thin layer of metal particles. The metal coat is then processed and aged by hand, giving it the distinctive rusty patina which makes each build completely unique.
Inside, there is one 12AX7 and one 7025 High Grade combined with 2 6L6WGC power amp tubes pushing all the raw tone straight to the speaker. We started with a clean channel and ended up with a great, bright and dynamic tone with straight forward Treble, Mid, Bass and Volume controls.
The internal Boost Section allows you to extend the clean channel. It boosts your clean signal without changing the overall texture of your tone. Additionally, the Boost Section can be fine tuned with Gain, Level and Contour controls. The boost can be engaged by either using the switch on the front panel, or by using the included footpedal. You can choose if you want the overall boost to be “Hi” or “Low” by preselecting the level at the back of the amp but you can of course fine tune your decision with the gain control.
Of course you also get a passive serial effects loop, all the outputs you need (4/8/16 Ohm), a jack to plug in the included footpedal for your boost channel and a high quality Custom Duesenberg Softcover for both the amp and the cabinet.
Handwired in Germany.
The cabinet is made from lightweight multi-ply birch and is painted and processed the same way as the amp itself. It has a semi open back and houses a Celestion Alnico Gold 8 Ohm Speaker with 50W power handling.
45W tube amplifier (2 x 6L6WGC-STR matched power amp tubes, 1 x 7025 High Grade & 1 x 12AX7 preamp tubes)
• Custom wound transformers (made in Germany)
• Single channel amplifier with cascading gain structure & internal Boost Section
• high dynamic clean channel, adjustable in Volume, Bass, Mid & Treble
• Boost Section extends clean channel, adjustable in Gain, Contour & Level
• Two preselectable Boost gain levels on the rear pannel (hi/low gain)
• Passive serial effects loop
• 4/8/16 Ohm outputs
• Footswitch for Boost
• Handmade in Germany
• Light weigt cabinet of multi-ply birch
• Semi open back
• Celestion Alnico Gold 8 Ohm / 50W power handling
• Head and Cabinet including Custom Duesenberg Softcover
written by Andrej Lillak